You can spread love and joy to local seniors this holiday season. How? Become a giving-partner in the NU-HOPE Tree of Hope for Seniors project!
NU-HOPE Elder Care Services has identified a group of seniors who could use a little ‘extra cheer’ this holiday season. Each senior has been pre-screened and has limited social contacts or resources. Receiving a small token of caring from another will mean a great deal to them.
How can you help?
- Stop by the NU-HOPE Administrative offices to select a card from the NU-HOPE Tree of Hope. The card has the senior’s age, gender, and gift idea. The NU-HOPE office is located at 3530 Office Park Road in Sebring- just behind the Dunkin Donuts.
- Register your selection with the NU-HOPE receptionist so that we can track who is receiving gifts.
- Obtain the gift using the gift request to guide your purchase, as this is what the senior has specifically indicated “would make their day!”
- Label any gift(s) you submit with the client ID # indicated on the front of this card. This will ensure that your gift goes to the correct person.
- Bring your gift to the NU-HOPE Administrative Offices no later than Monday, December 4th.
NU-HOPE staff will ensure that the presents are delivered prior to the Christmas holidays- or as soon as possible, should extenuating circumstances cause a delay (such as a senior’s hospitalization.)
For more information, please contact NU-HOPE Elder Care Services at (863) 382-2134.
THANK YOU to everyone for helping to make these holidays brighter for a special member of our community!